28 & 29 March 2022
Mexico City, Mexico
We aim to fill the gap we have identified in the region, as there is a current lack of quality family office conference offering the combination of high level networking and wide ranging relevant topics we are able to provide.
About the summit
After a covid-related postponement, we are delighted to announce the programme for our upcoming second edition of the Latam region family office summit.
A regular in our global series, our Latam conference will prepare family offices for the coming months and years of business.
Taking in international issues, challenges and opportunities, economic developments and the intersection of business and lifestyle, our programme this year is both eclectic and practical across a broad range of issues.
Built into our programme will be our usual multiple informal networking opportunities, where delegates can meet each other and begin meaningful real world collaborations that produce big results.
The Alduaij family office has a long and glorious history in Kuwait as one of the most prominent and respected business forces. The Alduaij family business, Alea Global, has won several awards including The European Award, and the CEO Award two years running. Head of the family office, Mohammad Alduaij, has won the Man of the Year award for his work connecting other equally exciting and well-respected family offices around the world.
Through their networks, they have formed strong personal and professional relationships with other family offices across the globe, all sharing much common ground and a willingness to work together.
Mohammad Alduaij, has been a conference speaker for the past 10 years, appearing at events all over the world. It was during his time touring the conference circuit that Mohammad first thought of bringing together his conference experience, and his special insight into the world’s most prestigious family offices. The result is a conference that unites family offices with each other, as well as giving businesses and entrepreneurs unprecedented access to this unique and powerful network.
CEO, Alea Global Group, Kuwait
Chairman & President, Salsano Group, Panama
Managing Director, Founder, Grupo Attia, Colombia
Founder Partner, W Advisors, Brazil
Founding Partner, The Aster Club, USA
Alea Global Group, Kuwait
Founder, reNature, Brazil & Netherlands
Director of Operations, Beyland Investments, Colombia
Registration, Networking and one-on-one meetings.
Chairman welcome and opening remarks.
17:10 Short-term action for long-term success
- The key areas to be investing in right now before it’s too late
- Emerging opportunities: the medium term sectors and regions to watch
- Regular recalibration: how to check and readjust your course to stay on top
- Cutting your losses: when exiting is the best strategy
17: 50 Impact investment for LATAM
- An introduction to impact investment
- Some great examples of successful impact investment from around the world
- How you can match your specialisms and interests with successful impact
- Where to start with impact investment in LATAM
18:20 Open Discussion: LATAM, an economic overview
- Where to invest in LATAM right now to see the biggest benefits for the region
and your portfolio
- The sectors in which LATAM is excelling compared with other regions
- Which industries are still emerging and the right time to buy into them
- What does the future of LATAM’s economy look like and how we can have an
- The sectors and regions that are producing the greatest leaps in technology
19:20 Roundtable Discussions
With peer learning and interaction in mind, these 60-minute breakout sessions are designed
to promote the sharing of experiences and brainstorming of ideas in facilitated and balanced
20:20 Special Networking Dinner
A chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the day’s events over dinner.